So, it has almost been 2 months since I've been able to write a blog post. It's not what I meant to happen but sometimes (always) life gets a little crazy. I've been writing down ideas for blog posts so they will be coming.
The biggest thing with my silence here was I went through a really sad, mad, unhappy period about my life. I think I've learned that growth is good, even when it is our of my hands. I've learned more about my body and it's frustrating that I need to work harder than I ever have to get back to where I need to be. I'm working on figuring out my daily schedule with E, cleaning, chores, getting out, money, and seeing what works best. I think I've narrowed it down and now I need to stick with it. Since I do like planning and organizing this should be a fun task for me. I'm planning another blog post about this new schedule once it's in place and show how I'm using my new calendar!

No comments:
Post a Comment