Sunday, November 15, 2015

Ezra's FIRST BIRTHDAY!

Okay, so when I started this blog a year ago, Ezra was just 1 month old! Just a few blog posts later, here I am with an almost 13 month old boy and trying at this whole blogging thing again!

We had a First Birthday BBQ at my mom's house on the south end because most of our families and friends live down there. There were just a few babies there but first birthdays are always for the parents, right? It's like "HEY! I kept a human alive for a whole year! A year ago this day I went through labor and gave birth to a human!" Plus, it's fun to watch a baby try cake for the first time.

We had an abnormal wind and rain storm around noon that day (the party was at 2pm) and lots of trees went down and power was out all over the area. I thought it was just like a normal winter wind storm but it was a lot worse than I thought. Luckily, the power stayed on and most people still made it to the party.

I wanted to keep it simple, so I did primary colors as a theme. Not really a theme but a look. ANYWAY! We had a hot dog bar and lots of snacks and sides. Ezra enjoyed everyone, food, cake, and presents. Like any other kid.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

11892357_10203256606934664_7307456646439366871_o

11896476_10203256615614881_751770166506641784_o

Untitled

11950333_10203256622295048_6513958728645451037_o

On the day of his birthday, it rained a little bit so we went to an indoor playdate. Ezra was pretty much glued to me but didn't mind watching the kids play. That night we had some friends over for homemade pizza and leftover birthday cake and ice cream.

Untitled

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment