Monday, November 16, 2015

Life Right Now v.1

Ball Pit

All the time I think about topics I want to write about. I wish it was easier to have the time to blog but maybe I just need to do it. Like going to the gym. I always plan it but somehow it never works out.

Yarn closet

Right now my life revolves around Ezra. Literally. I don't like taking him out much right now because he usually only lasts an hour and then it's meltdown time. He's at the stage where he's still too small to go play (with me still around) but he needs me to follow him everywhere. The funny thing is, at home he follows me EVERYWHERE. Bathroom, he's there. Kitchen, he's there. I find myself trying to stay in the main living area where his toys are. I know it's a stage but damn, it's starting to weigh on me.

Cat!

Our everyday lives are pretty busy. Gibson works all day, is home fairly late, works freelance after Ezra goes to bed and after dinner...nonstop. The clutter is overwhelming. I bought the book The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up and I am so determined to get this house cleaned at decluttered using the KonMari Method. I will do some before and after pictures shortly! *working on to do list*

This cute little guy got a stomach bug for the first time this weekend. He was so upset and scared to throw up (who isn't?!) but would not calm down. He pushed through it. Today, he wouldn't eat but I got him to drink milk, water, and pureed fruit. I feel so helpless because he can't tell me what's wrong.

Hopefully soon I won't feel so overwhelmed with all that needs to be done. Maybe it's all in my head but at this very moment, I just feel buried in stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment